Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Spring! Yes it may be on the horizon in MN, LOL. The snow is gone but there is still ice on the pond. The Daffodils are close to opening :-) Ok so maybe I will only post on the new season, haha. It's not that I don't have anything to say but that it takes time away from getting my projects done!
Right now I am trying to get things ready for a spring craft sale. Quilting table runners, wall hangings and purses, knited dishcloths. Making some candy wrappers from paper. But during all this I need/want to do some other things too, like for me or for charity donations.



This little wall hanging was pieced by a friend and fellow longarmer and quilted by me...
Our local longarm group is doing this for a challenge at MQS 2010. We all got the same quilt and then we go quilt it and see how they all look so different even though they are the same pattern and fabric. Can't wait to see it hanging there, so yes I am going to MQS in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html