Sunday, November 11, 2012

Knitting

I recently got a new pattern for machine knitting slippers from  Diane and had a chance the last couple days to try it out. So far I have only tried this easy  No Sew Lined Slipper. She has a few others in the book. This one really is easy and pretty quick. The nice thing about it is that when it comes off the machine it is done except to weave in 4 yarn tails! I plan on making a bunch to donate.

 And this is what was in our front yard late yesterday afternoon! He was grazing alongside 4 other deer 20-30 feet from the house. Sometimes they are way closer to the house, like 6 feet away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html