Monday, July 8, 2013

Maniac Monday!

I am quilting like a maniac today! This past week I got a letter saying a craft sale was coming back to town this fall after they took last year off, so I guess I need to really get in gear and get stuff made!  I have been traveling a bit this past month...2 quilt shows, Country Fest, and a trip to our son's, so now I am ready to settle in and get a bunch of sewing done. So perhaps you might even see a few more blog posts in the future!
Yesterday I cut out 5 purses and this morning I sewed panels together to make the fronts and backs of them, then started quilting them on my longarm.  But also on the agenda for the week is to continue with binding all these table runners-I managed to get 4 bound last week before we took off up north to visit our son and DIL for the Fourth of July. 

We went to a couple State Parks and this waterfall pic was from Temperance River State Park in Northern MN. It was so beautiful up there and lots of trails to hike. Had a good time going there with the kids :-)
And look at these cuties in my back yard this morning. We have had 3 different sets of fawns this year, pretty fun to watch until they eat my flowers! Twice now in the last couple weeks my roses were just opening and pop, the darn deer ate them right off, grrrr.  And I had even sprayed them really good with liquid fence!


1 comment:

  1. You are a maniac! Good for you! Sounds like you've been having a fun summer! We just moved to Vegas! Haven't got any quilting done for a few weeks so I'm super jealous of you girl!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html