Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Play time!

Another style of dress-this one made from using a couple different patterns and then putting my own twist on it. Isn't that little crochet hat the cutest thing! It is a free pattern I found on Ravelry and works up so fast. I need to get some lime green yarn for some hats to go with too. I made 6 identical dresses yesterday. You will soon see the new ones in my Etsy shop (link on the right side of blog). Thanks for visiting my blog-and I always enjoy comments!
Linking up at Freemotion by the River,  Let's Bee Social and Lily's

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Vicki! That is a sweet little dress! Love the combo of pink and lime green! Wow! Six dresses in one day? You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful dress. She certainly takes the award for best dressed doll Happy New Year to you also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little dress! I'm envious of your skill at making those tiny doll clothes! Visiting from Sew Fresh Quilts! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little dress and the hat is cute! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I don't have the skills or patience to sew garments,especially small!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun to find someone else who sews for dolls. Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html