Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Mojo

I feel like I am hopping from one project to the next-oh wait I am, LOL.  The fall craft show season is underway, Saturday I had to work a 6 hour shift for the first show. It was really fun though as I got to meet some of the people that purchased my products. I do 3-4 shows each fall and they are all set up Boutique style where everyone's product is mixed and set up like a store all fun and decorative. I forgot my camera to take a couple pictures, but I may go back down tomorrow and hopefully take some pic's then.
Here are a few  table runners I have at the show..


Isn't this a cute little halloween wall hanging! The pumpkins are all hand embroidered, I love doing this while watching TV with my hubby.  I was going to crosshatch the center and then I saw the spiderwebs in the black inner border and thought it would be perfect to do a spiderweb over the pumpkins.  OK back to work for me, hope you are all having a great productive week!
I will be linking up to some of the linky parties on my left side bar :-)

9 comments:

  1. I hope the shows are going well for you and your selling loads. Your runners all look great, but I really loved the Halloween wallhanging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm typically not much of a 'holiday' sewer but those pumpkins are absolutely adorable!! The spider web is the perfect touch! I hope you are selling out of everything. . . so you can make more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful table runners and I hope you went back and took some pictures, I would love to see them! I hope you did well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your FMQ is amazing! Those embroidered pumpkins are super cute, and the spiderweb quilting is truly inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH these are all pretty...I absolutely love that green and cream one...it's that shade of green..beautiful! :) Vicki I answered your question about the star on my blog (it's kind of long / didn't think you'd want it clogging up comments here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun hopping around! I hope your shows are successful. Your projects are sure beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo - The green star one! Super successful quilting for it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of pretty things. I hope the sales go well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love how you quilted the green day/night block! I really like that block & have made it a few times but now I want to quilt it with curves. It really complements it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html