They are improv chevrons loosely following a tutorial from Tallgrass Prairie. I changed mine up a bit by making mine into wide strips of chevrons instead of a small strip and making them into blocks. I really enjoy the process of making these.
Last week I decided to set them into this arrangement and began the process. I had won a jellyroll of aqua solid and I thought it went quite well with the brights in the chevrons. This will be an ongoing project of stolen moments here and there as I need more chevron strips and no time now to make them. Back to work on items for fall craft shows.
I will be linking to a few of the wonderful, inspiring linky parties on my left side bar.