Sunday, October 18, 2015

EEEP-I ribboned!

OMG I was so surprised to go to our local guild show on Friday and see that my Urban Abacus quilt got a first place ribbon in the Modern Category!!!!!  Ya could have blown me over with a feather ;-) This was my first quilt show ribbon ever.

My feet are planted back on the ground now though, hehe. I went to pick up the leftovers from the first craft show of the season. It was okay but not as good as last year, but I am happy with it just the same.  The flip side is that I still have a fairly decent supply for the next two shows and they are on at the same time. So of course that means I have to divide everything in half, that is hard as who knows what is going to sell where!  I got a start on it today as tomorrow I have to do the inventory sheet for the one show I deliver to on Tuesday.  Then next week is delivery for the other one. I will still be making things for the next 3 weeks and taking to them to replenish as they are on for 4 weeks.  Stay tuned for a snowman parade in the next week or so :-)

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So happy for you. Beautifully done.
    Better luck on your next two shows, of course that
    means you have to work hard before the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT WOOT! :D Congratulations, Vicki!! How exciting! Good luck with the next couple of shows, can't wait to see the snowman parade :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the ribbon! I am super excited for you. Your quilt is beautiful and definitely deserved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. So excited for you. Love your quilt. Good luck with the next shows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting for you! I hope my quilts do something in our show on Friday! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome!! Congrats on your ribbon! Good luck at your craft shows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAHOO for you! I loved that quilt the first time I saw it. As for dividing and inventory and snowmen...count me out, 'k? :-) But good luck to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your first ribbon. I'm sure there will be many more in the future.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html