Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th of July

Back in May I won these fabrics from Beth at Cookin up Quilts during her Blogaversary. Beth provided a cute little patriotic mini quilt tutorial on her blog to use the fabrics with.
 I borrowed Beth's picture from her blog as I forgot to take a pic before cutting it up!! Beth I hope you are OK with that!

 When it arrived I knew just where I would put it -on my red front door!! It makes us look so patriotic doesn't it!  I love it Beth, thank you so much!!

A little close up

And a little closer for the quilting;-)  In Beth's tutorial she appliqued WELCOME on it, I ran out of time so I skipped that part.

Happy 4th of July to all my blog friends old or new!!

7 comments:

  1. Nice! Sure does look wonderful on your red door. Happy 4th to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection!!! The red door is so wonderful (for many special occasions!!!!)!!! Happy 4th to you and your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remembered those fabrics as soon as I saw the small picture on Bloglovin :) The mini looks great hanging on your door. Looks like a pretty simple fast project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cute little door-quilt! The quilting you did is gorgeous as per usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS That's gotta make Beth grin to see her fabrics and her pattern all made up on a door a long ways away from her house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki, it looks fabulous on your red door! I love the way you quilted it too. I hope your holiday weekend was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html