Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Falling for purses

I had a past customer of my purses come to see what I had on hand a couple weeks ago as she needed a new one. The ones I had made were not going to work for her, so we looked through my fabric and she picked out the perfect ones for her:-)  Since I like to make them in batches, and since I needed more for an upcoming craft, show I decided a couple days later to go through my bin of purse fabrics and get started.  These are what I came up with.  My customer ordered the one on the bottom right.

They all have 8 pockets inside, 3 pockets outside and a magnetic closure. This is from a pattern I made, I have had many requests for the pattern, but at this time I do not have it for sale. However the purses are for sale;-)

My customer also brought along a friend of hers(mine too) and she really like this snowman wall hanging I was working on and it is now hers!  Customers sister emailed me about purses after that and she also purchased one that I had on hand.  I love it when I get to personally talk/email with my customers!  Thanks so much ladies!




I used felt for the letters, hat and bird to machine straight stitch applique on after the quilting was done.

Linking with Let's Bee Social

10 comments:

  1. I can see why she wanted to buy your snowman. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shannon. It's gorgeous. Love the purses too, especially the orange-ish one on top stairs. Beautiful!! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snowman is super cute! I like the added texture from the felt. And you purses are beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Snowman. What a great idea to do the letters and other pieces after the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Snowman. What a great idea to do the letters and other pieces after the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like your purses, but I love your snowman. Beautiful quilting, and I like your finishing touches too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Snowman is adorable and your purses are lovely. Great idea to use felt for the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...you have been BUSY, Vicki! I think all your purses are awesome...great eye for combining fabrics & colors. I made the "Professional Tote" one time...that was enough, too!!!! Very complicated so I send you a round of applause to be able to make so many bags that are similar in complexity.
    I ♥♥♥ your little snowman ...he really has personality! Thanks for sharing how you did the letters, too. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html