Monday, November 7, 2016

November OMG

I have not taken the time to write a post for OMG for a few months. But today I will as I do really have a goal that must be met. The OMG is being hosted by Elm Street Quilts for the rest of this year.

A friend of mine/customer that purchased a table topper from me last year came to me and asked if I could make 2 more of them in her fabrics. She was on vacation and found them in Montana. She has a special purpose for them at her tables for a church luncheon coming up in Dec.

So the purples and beige will become a topper like the fall colored one in the background. Now off to work I go!!  Wishing everyone good luck with finishing their Novermber goals!

Linking with Elm Street Quilts-OMG

5 comments:

  1. Have fun making your table topper. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxious to see the finish. I'm going to try again this month for OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those purples are so pretty. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun project, and the colors are very nice! Wendy at piecefulthoughts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html