Monday, October 29, 2018

Snowman crazy time! Love it

What a week it has been.  Monday I inventoried a lot of items to take to the next craft show which starts this coming Thursday.  Tuesday I delivered them with promises of bring more to her on opening day. 

I hurry home and start in on the next batch of snowman table runners, piecing, quilting and binding 10 of them by noon on Saturday.  OK I am feeling really good about the supply so far.  Oh but wait 2 snowmen sold on Etsy so I took 2 from the pile and relisted them.  That's just fine by me-I love sales!  In the afternoon I decided to quilt a turkey runner I had in progress and get it listed-it sold Sunday:)  Love my customers!!  Plus I packaged up a Valentine quilt and another snowman too:)  



I know you have all seen my many repeat snowman runners, but I didn't want you to think I was sitting around idle, hehe.   These guys are known as tall hat and squatty hat runners in my book.


And then there are 2 Snow Dudes(I have 3 more ready to quilt).  Plus one of the pineapple snowman(made with a pineapple ruler).

Closeup of pineapple snowman.  I still have one more of these to quilt.

Last but not least 3 Tilting Trees snowman runners.   If you are interested I have patterns for these and the snow dudes in my Craftsy shop-see the link on the right side bar. 

Sunday morning I had play time making my Island Batik October project-it turned out so cute!  Come back on Wednesday for my Halloween showing:)

So that is my week, what has happened in your sewing rooms? 

Linking with Monday MakingDesign Wall Monday, and MCM






19 comments:

  1. I never worry about you sitting idle. You are always creating something cute and beautiful. I'm so glad your runners are selling so well. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your sales! Snowmen make people happy. My sewing room is a mess already, but not with fabric. It's covered in vintage looking french papers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow sounds like you were very busy - I haven't done craft shows - it sounds too much like work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My weeks will never be as productive as yours - I'm in awe! Glad your sales are good. Those snow guys are all so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, your snowmen are SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicki! I agree with Ramona - you are never idle, are you? What a fabulous problem to have, although I can sense just a bit of stress over it. It's a toss up as to which is better - selling on Etsy or at a craft fair right? The best is when you sold the runners at your friend's house - then you got to keep all of the sales instead of giving up a cut. Woohoo! Happy Monday to you. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheesh! I wish I had HALF your energy and drive! What is your secret? Not to mention the ability to pick the perfect things that will sell like hotcakes. I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many cute snowmen! It made me happy just to see them. Nothing happening in my sewing room yet, but soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! You sell a lot? Hope you do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm tickled to hear that your snowdudes of all kinds are selling well! It's fun to imagine them all being adopted out to happy homes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're never idle, and that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love my pineapple snowman runner and look forward to decorating with it for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous! Love each and every one of those runners and snowmen! I don't like snow, but I love snowmen. Go figure that out. LOL A lot of wonderful work at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job!!! I'm glad you're sales are going so well. All your runners are super cute. Amazing quilting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you want to build a snowman? Yes, please :) These are so adorable, I'm sure they will sell quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your snowmen are so cheerful! I like the stripes with them too, it makes them extra cute. Thanks for linking up with Design Wall Monday. You make me want to make a snowman table runner.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love seeing your work, your snowmen are just so adorable ! it is good to see someone making and selling something they love.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Vicki, your snowmen table runners are adorable! No wonder you can’t keep them stocked in your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html