Friday, April 26, 2019

Hancock of Paducah turns 50

Just a short post today.  Hancock of Paducah has their 50th Anniversary going on and it is also Quilt week in Paducah.  There are shuttles running from the show to the store every half hour.  If you are there you might like to score some Island Batiks, they have lots in stock! 

This is a quilt I made for the January blog hop featuring Island Batik Brookview fall/winter 2018 collection.  There are several yummy collections released at Spring and at Fall market each year. 


As an ambassador for Island Batik I was given the fabrics for this challenge. 




6 comments:

  1. Ohh its very pretty!! Have fun on those shuttles!! see everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That still is one of my favorites quilts that you've made. The colors are just fantastic! I'll get to Paducah someday (maybe)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the colors in this line! Aqua and raspberry together do it for me every time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicki! Cute quilt - all the colors look so nice together. Imagine that - like they planned it that way or something. I'd love to be in Pacucah right now, browsing the fabrics and poking around at the show. Alas, that is not meant to be. Neither is sewing as my machine broke this morning at 6am - so I took it in for repair before the snow started falling. Happy Saturday to you! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html