Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Snowmen in May for OMG

It's not that I want winter again, but I have 3 snowman table runner finishes.  While we were traveling this past winter I had taken along kits I made up for my snowman table runners.  Yes I have to have my sewing day/s therapy even while having other kinds of fun!  I pieced 6 of these cutie pies but have not had a desire to quilt them yet.  So when May OMG rolled around I figured that would be a good way to get on with the finish.  My goal was to quilt and bind three of them.  


Here they are all finished, it happened a week ago but just didn't get it into the blog schedule:)


I used a cute grey and white bubble fabric for the backing. 

These will soon be appearing in my Etsy shop again.  People are starting to buy fall decor already so why not get a head start on getting winter decor also!

Linking up with OMG at Elm Street Quilts





11 comments:

  1. I love that you are ahead of the game. ONG is a great way to motivate yourself. I have had a week off from sewing....it's been very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do a great job of staying on top of the offerings in your shop. People are buying for fall already??? Man, I am so not with the program. haha! Love these snowmen runners, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great finish! I love to see these fun patterns made up and you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We quilters are always so out of synch with the seasons, aren't we? I'm a little surprised your customers are buying this far in advance, and it's very smart of you to be ready. I know these cuties are popular :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those runners - might have to get that pattern

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicki! Fall decor already?!! I just got the darn patriotic runner listed - HAHA! While you are ahead of the game, I am way behind. I love the border on these runners - it's a little bit different than your last offerings, no?? Or maybe I just don't recall. I'm proud of you for having these ready to go already - maybe the craft fair season won't be quite so hectic as years past. One can only hope! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I absolutely LOVE my snowman runner. These will go fast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are super cute. I don't think it's odd to have snowmen runners ready. I'm just about to start working on my snowflake blocks again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html