Saturday, September 14, 2019

Pumpkin wall hanging UFO

Here is number 3 UFO finished for my Q3 FAL goal.  I listed five projects here for my Q3 goals.  The piecing was inspired by a Mountain Peek Creations pattern.  The pumpkin and sunflowers are part of a panel.

Wishbones were the quilting of choice for these orange columns. 

 Of course you knew I had to use my favorite hook swirl for the panel.  That just seems a good choice for all panels. 


Sorry for the poor quality of this photo, but I wanted to show you how I finished the corners.  Lots of ruler work, but I think it was worth it.  Glad to have it finished and will send this out to the first craft show of the season starting Oct. 2nd. 

Will be linking with Tish for UFO Busting and Sarah for FAL


11 comments:

  1. Good Morning Vicki! I know the center piece is from a panel but I love the fabric treatment you put around it. It really looks stunning as a welcome in a front entry . . . makes me realize that we don't have anything quilty in our front entry other than on the door. Hmm. I guess some day I should really get on that! This will be a nice addition to your craft fair inventory - and only a bit over two weeks to go. Holy moly! That time snuck up, didn't it?! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you don't want to just leave that mini right there on the wall? It looks perfect there! :-) I'll bet that one won't stay at the show long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a neat design, Vicki! Your added piecing on the top and bottom make that panel so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again :-) great design choices for this panel. Your quilting on it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicki, I wish I had HALF your talent! I know, I know, it was just adding fabric to a panel, but you STILL have to pick the fabric, decide how and where you're going to add it and THEN decide how to quilt it. You a;ways do such a great job at that. Good luck at the craft fairs this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that angled treatment on the top and bottom! Great panel enhancement design :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful job and isn't it fun crossing these things off our list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, Vicki! You always amaze me what you can do with panels. I'm sure this one will end up in someone's house ASAP. Perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty wall hanging, Vicki. And your quilting is magnificent, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great use of a panel, but your quilting takes it up a notch!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html