Monday, October 7, 2019

More...

Last week was just not a very productive work week.  However, I kicked it into gear over the weekend, several projects got their final stage-binding.  You have seen these before so I won't go into much detail.

The two sunflower table runners are for an order from two local gals. I still need to make 2 identical little wall hangings for them also.  They tend to like a lot of the same things.  The Turkey will be for the shows or Etsy. I also found the start of a few more turkeys lurking in my closet so I will be good with those for this year. 


These guys also got their finishing touches and are ready for the craft shows. I also have a few more snowmen to quilt up.  It's getting closer and closer to this season:(  Just heard on the weather channel that snow is heading to South and North Dakota and hopping the border for Minnesota this week!!!!!!!  No, no, no we don't want it yet, it's way to early.  

Today starts the Witchy Stitchy blog hop which is hosted by Carol at Just Let Me Quilt.  It's gonna be spooky fun, I hope you'll join us.  My day is Wednesday.  Here is a list of participants.

October 7 - Today

October 8

October 9

October 10 

October 11


Linking with Monday Making

10 comments:

  1. Some of my favs up up there! How did your show go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the matching binding on the sunflower tablerunners! We're supposed to get a big cold front and some snow possibly on Thursday - I'm not ready for that either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the time of year I like best because I get to see so many fun and beautiful things from your sewing room. You do get things done for your craft shows and are so inspiring. The sunflower runners really pop! I sure hope the snow passes right over you. It's way too early!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is that time of year, isn't it?! Eventual snow, holiday shows and decorating! You always turn up the heat and get a lot of things done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicki -- your table runners are beautiful! The sunflowers are vibrant and the snowmen are sew cute -- I love all of them ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicki! Just seeing your title of this post makes me smile. I envision seeing some additional table runners, but it also makes me think of Dominic. He puts his little, bitty hand out and says more, please. With such an earnest sweet face. So, now I'll read your post with a big smile on my face. I just LOVE the sunflower runners. They are bright and happy yet can be used Spring - Fall. I never tire of seeing your projects. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been thinking about you and wondering what you've been up to. I knew you'd be cracking projects out left and right :-) Not much going on over here. Snow - no, no, no, no. I heard that forecast too, and just so not ready for that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't fool yourself--you are VERY productive! And sew glad we have a little sunshine here for a bit! Have a beautiful day, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're right, it's way too early for snow! We had one of those days where you run the heat in the morning and the a/c in the afternoon here in Nashville. The air was about 30 degrees lower than the water! Weird :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html