Friday, November 1, 2019

Friday finishes

At the last craft show, in early October, I sold out of my snowman table runners. So that is what I concentrated on first to take to the show that started yesterday on Halloween.  You saw two of them in my last Wednesday post. And here are a couple more. 

These are from my tutorial, you can find them under the Tutorial tab in the heading. I delivered them yesterday and I saw one sell while I was there wandering around!   


Once those were done I moved on to making two identical of these. I only snapped a pic of one of them as I had to relist it in my Etsy shop. The other went to the craft show. 


 Even though some styles of runners seem to still be popular at the craft shows I always like to have something new each year.  This year the candles and poinsettia debuted at this show.  I will be anxious to see how they did. This show goes until November 17th.
You might remember I made the first candle one from Island Batiks for my Ambassador Challenge for October.  These two are all regular quilting cotton and I think they turned out great too.  I was in a hurry packing up yesterday and didn't get a close up of these sorry:(  It's been a busy but satisfying week.  

Linking up with TGIFF on Laura's blog, Finished Friday at Alycia's, and Friday Foto Fun at Sherry's.


13 comments:

  1. I especially like the ones in the last photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure people just snatch up your beautiful table runners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the candles and poinsettia will be just as popular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh adorable!! and YAY - that was a fast sell!! COngrats on that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely table toppers you have done for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those snowmen :-) Such beautiful table toppers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi again! I suspect all of these runners will do VERY well. The snowmen are popular - I have loads of friends who like snowmen, and my niece collects them. Who wouldn't like the candle or poinsettia? They are gorgeous! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have a good show, Vicki! You've put a ton of work into getting ready!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the poinsettia runner. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It must be SO satisfying when folks pay money for your quilted items! That's a real stamp of approval on these fun pieces :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html