Tuesday, March 10, 2020

To Do Tuesday #10

I see I didn't even set a goal for this past week in last weeks To Do Tuesday post!  But in my head I knew I wanted to continue to work on the poinsettia wedges.  I managed to put together 15 flowers that will be ready to put on 5 table runners at some point later this year. 


It's a good thing that was the only thing on my mental list to work on as I have caught a nasty cold and haven't felt like doing much.  So my only real goal is to get better this week! 

Linking up with To Do Tuesday at Home Sewn By Us.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki! Aww, man. I'm sorry you are sick. That's no fun at all. I love seeing those red poinsettia-to-be wedges. I love the different fabrics you chose to give them some depth. Feel better! Thanks for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. One week I had a to-do #1 and a to-do #3, but never wrote the #2, even though it was in my head, lol! Great job on your poinsettia wedges. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, that is no fun at all. :( Get you some good hot, chicken noodle soup, and a good book! Take care, Vicki. Hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good goal, and I hope you accomplish it! The poinsettias are so cute and TINY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In addition to boosting your Vitamin C and Vitamin D-3. Get some sunshine, if available, all these are healing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html