Thursday, March 5, 2020

To Do Tuesday #9

Even though I am two days late posting I still want to verify that I have sewed this week and completed two of my three goals.  I was away from my computer for a couple of days but I remained busy before that. 

1.  Snowmen table runners. Five all pieced. DONE!  If you are interested I have a pattern for these in my Etsy pattern shop.


2.  The red/gray string blocks. Sadly they didn't even make it out of the box:(

3.  If time allows start sewing the red wedges for poinsettia table runners. Yes, worked on!

Linking with HomeSewnByUs for To Do Tuesday.  Now I need to hop over and see what everyone else accomplished. 

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for 2 out of 3! I love progress of any kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you must be busy having fun! 😊 But any progress on projects is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Vicki! Yippee to 2 out of 3. Lists are just a suggestion or reminder - nothing written in concrete. Look at all those glorious red poinsettia pieces. I love red! And your potential snowmen look great. You'll have a nice head start on your needed projects for the Fall craft fairs. Or Etsy! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may have said in a previous post but you do runners in 5's....what is up with that? Just curious. will have to go to your etsy show.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html