Friday, May 29, 2020

Diamonds for H2H

We are getting down to the wire for the final posting of our quilts for Hands 2 Help hosted by Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  Each year Sarah hosts this wonderful event and helps us move along those quilts we made to donate.  I like to piece several quilts throughout the year and have them ready to quilt, bind and give.  I have posted a few in the last two months.  Here is another.


The lighting just wasn't going to cooperate today, but I wanted to get this posted.  I still have two more to post about.  


The diamonds are from a fun tutorial by Bonjour Quilts.  A quick meander was called for in order to get this finished up.  

Gotta love the stripey colorful binding!  I will be donating my quilts locally to the Crisis Nursery 
Center.  This quilt is either #6 or #7, I have lost track!

Linking with:
And of course on Sarah's blog when she opens it up for the final linkup. 


15 comments:

  1. Your fabrics are adorable! I zeroed right on on that striped binding...perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the farm theme, so cute! That block looked complicated so I had to go have a peek at the tutorial. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabrics, and of course, stripey binding always wins! The lambs are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a happy quilt! A great donation quilt! Congratulations 🎊🎉

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lighting and some sporadic rain didn't cooperate for me either yesterday! So I had to wait until this morning for better pics. The light didn't matter too much for your quilt as it just GLOWS. Love that design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really striking design! Looks like it was fun to put together, too. The little black sheep are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so sweet! Love the sheep and the border fabric. This will be loved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lighting is so annoying sometimes! I love this and am so glad you linked up to TGIFF. My last H2H will be up on Sunday! It is fun getting down to the wire on this great project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe, another adorable quilt. You are certainly spreading the love and smiles with all of your beautiful donation quilts. I'm sure they are greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vicki! This is a fun and bright and happy quilt. It will certainly bring joy to its final owner. I just adore that striped binding! The colors match perfectly and it's just one more strike on the happiness front. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great quilt!! the colors are so bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another cute quilt. I like the sheep. Goes with your knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Turned out great and so did the photos. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html