Tuesday, May 19, 2020

To Do Tuesday #18

Oh it's been a busy and productive week in my quilting/knitting studio.  It feels so good to accomplish the goals one sets for the week, but then to exceed those goals, wowee!!

  1.   I hoped to get more machine knit sweaters sewn up.  DONE  and with buttons to.  These are small sizes of 9 months, 1 year and 2 year.   Acrylic and nylon yarn.  These are knit on my knitting machine and I hand sew the side seams.




      2.  The next goal was to continue to work on the customer quilt.  DONE
      I  was able to get all the blocks sewn and the rows sewn and it is now a flimsy and as of yesterday pinned on the longarm and the quilting has begun.


In addition to that I started sewing masks to list in my Etsy shop.  Etsy keeps asking for people to make them as so many need masks.  So I decided to list a few. 

I also got a start on two football table runners for an order.  And I quilted an eye spy quilt for a local customer.  It's always so fun to see each fabric she has chosen. 

During this next week I hope to finish the customer quilt shown above,  maybe a few more masks, and start piecing a birthday table runner for an order. 

I think I can stay on task for another week;)  

Thanks to Roseanne and Sue for hosting To Do Tuesday.   Let's all cheer each other down the goal line:)

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like your shop is getting busy! Looking forward to seeing your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweaters are just adorable. I love each one. Looking forward to seeing the customer quilt you're working on now. Happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you'd rock the week, and you did! Yippee! Those little sweaters are so cute. You've got some good goals set for this coming week too. I hope you factored in some serious deck time - the weather is going to be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I know nothing about "machine" knitting but those are adorable!! You sell them on Etsy? I will have to "favorite" these--would make a nice Christmas gift for my little granddaughter. (She turns 1 in Oct so I'll see what size she is then.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those sweaters, Vicki! They are so cute! Good for you for deciding to list some masks in your shop - I'm sure plenty of people are looking for them who don't sew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, the sweaters are just darling! You had another productive week and I have no doubt the next will be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of fun things to see here. I think your sweaters are adorable. Are they for your Etsy shop? And yes, masks are going to be a needed item for a long while. Good luck with your goals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work on those sweaters! The mask need will continue, for awhile I am afraid. Good of you to help doing by doing more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the purple (and pink) sweaters. One of these would be great in a size 4.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vicki! Oh, those little sweaters are so cute. It sounds like you've got some customer orders to fill which is nice. You really rocked last week's list - good luck on this week! Thanks for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html