Tuesday, September 8, 2020

To Do Tuesday #31

I guess I showed you yesterday some of my accomplishments for the week. If you missed them you can see them HERE. But there are a couple I didn't show. Here they are.  S swirl table runner in Christmas fabrics.

A reversed S swirl runner in different Christmas fabrics.

 And a fall fabric one too.

And I finished up the sweater for an order.  

So it was a good week.  I had a few days to stay home all day long and that meant sewing and knitting.  Well I did do a little baking also, two batches of zucchini bread some to put in the freezer.  I had to use this 7 pound zucchini from our garden didn't I.  We have been picking most of them small to slice into our lettuce salad but a couple of these guys just got too big while we were busy with other things. So we left him get bigger, LOL  I like to grate it and freeze for winter baking. 

And we have had lots of cucumbers and the tomatoes are really producing too.  Anyone have an easy salsa recipe to share?  I have never done any but might need to try. 


This week I have two more table runner orders to finish up and then perhaps do a few more runners for Etsy.  And of course I'll be working on the large order of 14 table runners in between.  She is not needing them for a couple months.  I have an idea for a Gnome runner that I want to get going on since they are so popular.  What are you working on this week?  

Linking up with To Do Tuesday

13 comments:

  1. you have been busy! my cucumber plants didn't do hardly anything again this year - I am done with them! the tomatoes are doing ok though. I love your swirl table runners they are really neat and I don't see many like that out in quilt land

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had some giant zucchini as well. They are just perfect for shredding and freezing. I just wish I could eat zucchini bread every week without getting fat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki! Between you and your garden, you have a lot going on. Oh, a gnome runner would be so cute! I like the look of the "S" shaped runner. I might have to put that on my mental to-do-soon list. How do you decide which direction to curve the pieces? Thanks so much for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such great table runners!! and your zucchini!! love it!! I made a mock apple crisp with my zucchini that was that big - fooled the whole family!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to see your progress, and you know I'm looking forward to that gnome runner. I have a fresh salsa recipe that I love, and I think I can find you a few others too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden produce looks great! I love zucchini bread, and I'm craving it now, too! The S tablerunners look great, and it will be fun to see your gnome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! I am hungry now looking at that. Great table runners and glad that you are getting somethings done even in your "gopher" mode.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your twisted table runners and that sweet sweater! Fourteen table runners?!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those curvy runners always turn out so nice! Very eye catching on the table, too. And dang, that's a big zucchini :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your swirl runner. You sure are not letting any grass grow under your feet. Love your little sweater you knitted...so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Serpentine runners are so lovely. Of course you don't eat zucchini with a spoon - that is just for scale ;-) Now if I loved closer I would have totally helped you out with the cukes and tomatoes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your swirl table runners. Do you sell a pattern for those?
    Kathleen -- kakingsbury at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html