Tuesday, September 15, 2020

To Do Tuesday #32

How did we all do on our goals for the week?  If you head over to HomeSewnByUs blog you can check in on every one.  

I felt like I didn't do a lot but was always working away.  How does that happen, perhaps it is because I didn't finish a lot or maybe I should just say not as much as I would have liked.  I did finish my two table runners for orders so that feels good.  Another gal saw the 17" square leaf table runner that I did earlier this month and she wanted one 23" square.  It wasn't any problem to do by adding the pretty fall colored squares around the edge.  I really think some day I need to make myself one of these!  


The second table runner I just finished yesterday.  It's from my Snow Dudes pattern.

On Sunday I posted about the fun I had piecing a Halloween wall hanging for myself.


There was one more finish that I want to share with you in it's own post.  It's a cutie!  Let's say Thursday I will tell you about it. Now that's just a tease isn't it!

This next week, well I want to quilt two Valentine table runners, and make another long fall leaves runner.  And I am going to a fabric estate sale on Saturday where fabric is $2 a yard!  Oh boy, oh boy, how much will I purchase, I shouldn't get any but you know I will!!!  And then I hear there is another fabric sale just down the block, I haven't heard what their prices will be but I'll check it out.  

Linking up at To Do Tuesday



8 comments:

  1. I just love the fall leaves topper. Do you know where you found the pattern for that or is it your own design? You have been very busy with customer orders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for Thursday's post, and yes, you should make yourself one of those table toppers. Have fun at the sales - I'm sure you'll find some goodies. If I were closer, I'd sneak along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki! A fabric estate sale?!! I have been wanting to go to one myself but I think yours may be a bit too far of a drive. I love your 23" topper - the addition of that border to enlarge the leaves was a great idea. I'll bet your customers were thrilled to pieces. Thanks for linking up this week! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great projects! I love your snowman tablerunner and table square. Your Halloween quilt looks like it is going to be great! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fall leaves turned out beautifully! Have fun and find some bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The leaf tabletopper looks great with its scrappy border! I think it's funny that your customers are wanting those odd sizes - must be for a very specific table top! Looking forward to seeing your newest finish, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colored squares look great around the leaves...so clever. You are just getting in almost all the seasons....you work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you have been so busy. Sweet runners/table toppers! Have fun at the Estate Sale.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html