Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Pattern release- Here a Gnome, There a Gnome!

On Monday I promised you a little announcement for today's post.  I have received so many compliments on my Gnome table runner here on my blog, from my Etsy customers and a long arm quilting forum I am on that I decided to write up the pattern for it.  And today I am releasing it in my Etsy pattern shop.  I present to you Here a Gnome, There a Gnome.  


I think it was back in early September that I decided I needed to jump on the Gnome band wagon. They are so popular and all over the internet.  My friend, Wendy from Piecefulthoughts blog and I exchanged a few texts about how he should look and she suggested the tree, gee am I ever glad she did!  Thanks Wendy!!  That tree just gave it the spark of color it needed.  Wendy tested the pattern for me and created a cutie, I just love what she did!!  She is going to debut hers on Friday, so be sure to hop over to her blog and check it out. 

From now until Friday night at 9 pm I have a special introductory price of only $5.00, no coupon needed. You can find the pattern HERE. And remember if you make one be sure to let me know as I would love to see your version!



Linking with: 



26 comments:

  1. Such a fun pattern and so fast to make! Love your gnomes' plaid hats@

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought all along you should have made a pattern for the gnomes. I am sure you will do well selling the pattern. I thought maybe your announcement was that you are going to have a grandchild, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks fun to make - it is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute table runner! You knocked it out the park, Vicki :-) The tree is a great spark of green. The Gnome is adorable and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicki! Everywhere a gnome gnome. I love everything about this. Your gnome is cute - the plaid hat just makes him have a personality. And asking Wendy about gnomes is THE source - her input of the tree was just spot on. Congrats to you on another pattern release. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an adorable pattern, Vicki! I love the plaid hat and the tree, too! Are the gnome pieces made out of felt like your snowmen? I love how that works!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, and Wendy's suggestion of the tree was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too, too cute. Hum... I may need this one for sure....

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply a MUST have. It is an adorable piece, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vicki, your gnome is really cute and I agree that the tree does add some lovely colour. Good luck with your pattern and thanks so much for linking up to Free Motion Mavericks. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this pattern, you did a great job. It's different, and I love the colors/fabrics you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the pattern release! Your Gnomes are adorable and look like so much fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gnomes are certainly an ongoing theme. Yours is especially cute, and the tree certainly adds to the overall appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's such a cute pattern, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That pattern is so adorable. Went to your shop, you have some awesome patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  16. SEW glad that you made the pattern available for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh he is so adorable!! congrats on the pattern release

    ReplyDelete
  18. Extremely cute, looks nice and quick, and I'm heading over to check out your pattern shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. It seems that Gnome season has begun. He's a cutie. Might have to order him to go with the pattern I got earlier in the week (different designer).

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah Vickie, this is just so cute! And kudos to you for making up a pattern for it. How talented!

    ReplyDelete
  21. He is adorable, the tree balanced everything out. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down and good luck on the pattern sales.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a cute pattern! Congrats on the pattern release--so very exciting! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's nice to see this blog post again. Hum, I still haven't made this runner yet -- but I do have the pattern!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html