Tuesday, October 6, 2020

To Do Tuesday #35

 I am always amazed at how fast the week goes, and I think it goes faster after joining in with To Do Tuesday hosted by Roseanne and Sue at HomeSewnByUs each week.  Sometimes I don't feel like I got much done or is it because I have to lofty of a goal?  But once I list it out, usually I don't do to bad!

My goal for this last week was to:

  • Finish another wall hanging  ✅
  • Work on Two St. Patrick's table runners ✅
  • Anything else I had time for✅
The wall hanging finish.  I talk more about it in my last post HERE

I had so much from making the first one that I went on to make up another one using this snowman panel.  I'll give him his own post later this week. 


The St. Patrick table runners are done also. These are for a customer. 



The last goal was to make anything else I had time for.  That goal turned into getting photos and writing up listings for some snowmen dolls, which are now in my Etsy shop.  It was a busy weekend in the shop too, I packaged up three table runners and a purse.

This week will be crazy with hubby making three appt. that I need to drive him to. Plus a couple other errands.  But in the sewing arena I hope to get a strawberry table runner done, quilt up a snowman runner that is already pieced, and make another Gnome runner.  I would love to also quilt up another panel wall hanging.  Perhaps too ambitious, I guess we'll see.

Linking up with all my quilty peeps at To Do Tuesday linky party!




6 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki! Nah, that's not too ambitious for you. It's more an issue of if it will spark your interest! I have to agree that it seems to soon to be Tuesday again, although I didn't really do much sewing last week. I always seem to have the bug and new ideas while at work but the spark is gone by the time I drive home. So glad to hear that your shop is doing well! That is encouraging. Thank you for linking up this week! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those runners - can't wait to see this weeks work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing how quickly the weeks can get crazy when we least expect it... Love the happy snowman face on your panel finish, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These weeks are flying by and going slow at the same time. Can't figure it out but you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy getting your stuff done as usual, which is fun to see. Hope you can sneak in some decent sewing time in between the appointments for hubs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems to me that you are always quite productive! I'm curious why you feel you need the accountability of this link up? Of course, sometimes it's just fun to be part of the party :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html