Friday, November 20, 2020

Relaunch party for Mariners Compass!

 Yes indeed happy mail arrived at my house yesterday!  Accuquilt sent me this Mariners Compass die to play with.  You can cut a 12" block all in one pass.  I can hardly wait to try it out because I have never used one of their dies with curves before. And I have never made a Mariners Compass block before.  


On December 8th Accuquilt is having a relaunch party for this die.  You won't want to miss it as they will be showing the die of course, but also projects from us Go Getters!  And I hear there will be give aways.  So if you have ever thought about this die, and even if you haven't, you should jump over and get registered for this party. Click HERE.  You do need to register in order to get in on the giveaways.  The party starts at 12pm Central time.  Don't wait, do it today!  

I better go start picking out fabrics.  Happy sewing!





Linking with :


12 comments:

  1. Oh what fun! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had seen this one and was thinking about getting this die I will wait and see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All in one pass? Wow! Can you do a demo showing how that is done?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like fun to play with! I'll enjoy seeing what you make, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create. Thanks for the info on the launch party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I registered, but I work during that time. Oh well. I've wanted to make a Mariners Compass block. I was scheduled to take a class a few years ago, but the event got cancelled (teacher's hubby was hospitalized).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Careful! You'll start making compass table runners and they'll be so popular that you'll completely run out of fabric as you churn them out! Ha ha, who am I kidding? We can NEVER run out of fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watched the launch party for this one and it looks fabulous! Can't wait to see what you do with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzer! Have fun playing with it. I've been watching the launch parties for quite a while. Love the Gnome but have decided to hold off -- I haven't used the appliqué dies I have all that much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO jealous! Love this die and can't wait to see what has been made with it. Is one of your quilts "on the show"?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never worked with dies and this one seems advanced to begin with. However, I am sure you will make gorgeous blocks and spectacular quilts from it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've always heard curves are dangerous :) Can't wait to see your Mariner's Compass, I bet it'll be pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html