Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Weekly goals and finishes

 Where or where did this past week go...zip zoom it's gone!!  Let's check and see what did I cross off this list this week.  Here are the goals I set.

  • quilt the hand embroidered wall hanging ✅
  • quilt a Valentine table runner 👎
  • work on a watermelon table runner 
  • start working on a tutorial for Accuquilt 
  • that's enough, I want time built in to maybe play a bit with whatever I want 

The hand embroidered quilt did indeed get quilted, bound, listed and sold!!  












The Valentine runner did not progress at all.  It will get done at a later date. No hurry for it, although I do sell things out of season so someday it will get listed. 


On Friday I shared the finished watermelon table runner, if you missed it you can see it HERE.  I showed my customer and she loved it and bought it a minute later.  So I made another on Saturday. It's almost the same, however I used a with w/black polka dot for the background on this one along with a red binding.


The tutorial I am doing for Accuquilt got started, I can't show you anything yet except for the fabrics I am using for it. 



I also set aside time to work on anything else I wanted.  I needed another of these patriotic table runners.  If you look closely you will see I used two different fabrics in this one, the blue and the white, last weeks can be see HERE.




Since the embroidered wall hanging sold, it encouraged me to start another embroidered block.
 

This week I have way more things that need making than I have time for I think.  But here is the list of what I would like to accomplish.
  • Sunflower table runner
  • Green gingham table runner
  • Strawberry table runner
  • Pineapple table runner
  • Continue on embroidery project
  • Continue on Accuquilt tutorial
  • Make project for Foodie Blog hop- My day is May 23rd  
  • Attend long arm meeting on Saturday

I will get started on that list right away!!  

Linking with To Do Tuesday at Texas Quilt Gal. 

11 comments:

  1. I can understand why your customer snatched up the watermelon runner. Love your patriotic runner, too. I need to start planning on my annual patriotic runner for my family. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I know you, you have that list half done already. Fun to see those runners and see the word "sold" - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki! Beautiful work as always! That's a nice agressive list of to-do's! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy! I just love the patriotic runners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I really like your embroidery projects, really cute. Your Table
    Runners are beautiful. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sew much cuteness, Vicki. And eeeh the Watermelon tablerunner. I can not wait to see the strawberry one next week. Well I a can not wait to see them all. Lol. Your embroidery is gorgeous ! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicki! I can see why the embroidered wall hanging sold so quickly. It really turned out nice. I love the patriotic runners, too. Good luck with this week's list. I have NO doubt that you can complete all of them if you put your mind to it. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely runners, Vicki! I especially love the patriotic one! Your embroidered wall hanging is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that embroidered wall hanging and not surprised it sold as it was finished! Good luck with your week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your embroidered wall-hanging turned out so pretty, and perfect fall colors - I'm not surprised that it sold quickly! And the watermelon one, too. So cute! That's a pretty fabric pull - looking forward to seeing what you make from it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that watermelon table runner! Great job on your list. Thank you for sharing with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html