Sunday, July 3, 2022

Slow Stitching on Sunday

 It's a gorgeous morning and I think I will go do a little cross stitching on the deck.  I am trying to make a few new thing to use as props in my Etsy photos.  And I have really been enjoying connecting with cross stitching again.  Small designs are my thing right now for hand stitching while watching Yellowstone on Peacock.  Also small designs don't take long to whip up. I am currently working on this pumpkin, which might become a little pillow or it might become something else;)  The pattern is from Melisa.



This project was mounted around foam core board and then attaches to the bottom of a little wooden tray I picked up at the Dollar store.  After it was mounted I glued on three little bee buttons, I cut off the shank of the button.  I have it sitting on a shelf by the kitchen sink.  


I glued a washer to the back of the foam core board.


And glued a magnet to the back of the tray.  This way I can change out the designs whenever I need a change. The design is Summer House by Waxing Moon. 


 It is Summer House by Waxing Moon. 

Wherever you are I hope you are enjoying some stitching on Sunday.  Linking with Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful finish of the little house, and how clever to attach it to the tray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stitching, Vicki! I love the Summer House design, and great way to attach it to the tray, too. I'll have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little Summer house is so pretty. Such a clever way to display it on the tray and be able to alternate with other pretties when you desire. How lovely to sit on the deck and enjoy some hand stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stitching! What a great way to display the stitcheries, too. I might have to use that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your Summer house piece. I am looking forward to seeing what the pumpkin becomes.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html