Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Is it Tuesday already!!!

Geesh the week has just flown by hasn't it?  Each week on Tuesday a bunch of us set goals for the coming week and link up at To Do Tuesday at Texas Quilt Gal.  

The goals I set for last week were:

  • work on round wedge toppers and reversed S swirl runners- The strip sets are sewn and need pressing. They didn't progress any further.



  • work on snowman runners-✅
Yes I pieced two different styles of snowman runners, here you see one style on the longarm yesterday. 


I also pieced two of my Gnome table runners, and quilted them.  They are awaiting their turn to be bound and appliqued.   A turkey table runner was quilted too.  So even though I didn't fill all my goals I kept busy.  

This week I have lots I want to accomplish:
  • Finish four snowman table runners
  • Finish two Gnome table runners
  • I have lots of photos to take and get the items listed in my Etsy shop
  • Start a Halloween wall hanging(maybe)
  • Every time I turn around I think of something else that I need to get made up for the shop...nope they might just have to wait another week!
  • And as is that isn't enough I am joining Melisa at Pinker n Punkin Quilting for her Autum cross stitch SAL.  So I have to get that started and stitch a bit each night.  I couldn't resist as I like to decorate for the fall!
Okay there is no time to waste, chop chop.  I need to get to work!!  
Linking up at To Do Tuesday


7 comments:

  1. I have never gotten into cross stitch - I will leave that to my daughter as she loves it. you have a lot of table runners to make and you always make such good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to go look at that cross stitch, looks like a fun little project. I should maybe finish the current one I have going though! I'll watch your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a fun cross stitch SAL. Melisa is generous with her patterns! Fall is calling me too, I can't wait. That is a beautiful table runner on your longarm.
    Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like a broken record saying Is it Tuesday again? Already?? But you're whipping out those runners so it's all good, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again! Chop, chop! I, too, had to check out the cross stitch SAL. Have fun with that my friend. That's quite a list for the week but I have NO doubts that you will get everything accomplished. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. The weeks do go by fast, but it sounds like you got a lot done! I bet people are starting to look in your shop for fall and Christmas items. The ones you're making will sell fast! Have fun with that cross-stitch SAL, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes the weeks seem to be flying by. Your Snowman runner is looking great. I can not wait to see it all completed. You have a great goal list and I know you will complete it all. Thank you so much for joining me and for posting about the SAL. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html