Monday, October 3, 2022

Weekly Goals

 This was my list for last week:

1. Make a Snowman wall hanging. ✔



2.Write up the pattern release blog post and get it listed in my Etsy shop. ✔  I see Wendy  posted her version today so be sure to head over and leave her a comment!



3. Go to the Amish Auction with a friend. ✔  We did go to the Auction on Tuesday. Things were going a little high and they were selling in lots, which means you had to buy quantity and I didn't want that.  But I did get buttercup squash, five really nice size for $2 each, I was really pleased with that.  And then we went to an Amish grocery store, never been there before so it was fun to wander around. We found a few items to take home.  And on to a quilt shop going out of business. Nope didn't buy a thing there. It was a lovely day for a drive while chatting with a friend. 

4. Whatever else needs making;) ✔  This category is always an easy one to fill, LOL. Another sunflower was needed. 

While picking up a bit in the sewing room I found the parts for two buffalo plaid snowman runners so why not get them done!  I haven't made these since last November so it was kinda fun again!


So much of what I am making is the same thing over and over as it sells in the shop I tend to get another made pretty quick.  I made a wall hanging like this last year and since it is gone and I have another panel I might as well get it made. 


The list for this week:
1. Quilt and bind snowman table runner
2. Quilt and bind snowman wall hanging
3. Quilt and bind poinsettia table runner
4. Start cutting 2.5" red batik strips for 8 identical square table toppers.
5. Work on anything else I have time for. 

Have a great week. And remember if you are looking for inspiration head over to Design Wall Monday, Monday Making , Sew and Tell and To Do Tuesday to check out what everyone else is working on.  






10 comments:

  1. You had a great week of getting things done! I love the wheelbarrow wall-hanging. I can see why it would be popular in the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a fun trip last week. What was being auctioned off? As always your designs are so darn cute. And what a bonanza to find two almost finished table runners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all cute as can be, but that buffalo plaid is just the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the queen of using panels. Darling as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, Vick! What town was the auction near?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wall hangings are adorable...you KNOW which is my favorite. The Amish Auction sounds interesting. I'm surprised there weren't any purchases from the quilt shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicki I love looking at your pretties! You do SUCH neat work, and everything is so attractive. I love that fall wall hanging. An Amish auction sounds like fun to watch. Thank you for joining us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those cute little snowmen! Looks like you're moving on to holiday work, too, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun to see what you get done each week! All those cute designs!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html