Lily Pad Quilting is have a linky party to prove you are a quilter so that is what this post is all about. I think the following pictures prove I am a quilter for sure!! These runners and quilts are all laid out ready to go to a craft sale which is going on this week. Yes I made all of them :-) And yes I do have quilts and table runners about my house for my own decorating purposes too!
So if you have time hop on over to
Lily Pad and check out the other quilters pic's that are proving they are quilters also.
Oh my goodness - you have been busy, busy , busy!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great mix of finished pieces!
ReplyDeleteWow you have been really busy. I guess that lots proves you're a quilter.
ReplyDeleteWow! Good luck at the craft fair!
ReplyDeleteLots of beautiful quilts here.....guess u r a quilter!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a collection. You have been busy!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful collection of quilts
ReplyDeleteYou definitely can be convicted as a quilter! You have some beauties in those piles! They look mostly seasonal!
ReplyDeleteYou have really been busy and what beautiful pieces!! Best of luck at your craft show, I used to do them too!
ReplyDeleteGreat quilts. I am also becoming a new follower.
ReplyDeleteYour runners are fantastic! I could never make a whole bunch to sell like that!
ReplyDeleteLovely collection, especially that leaf one in your header.
ReplyDeleteoooo! Pretty runners! You should have a good sale. Convicted!
ReplyDelete