I have two finishes for today's post! The first is from a pattern by Primrose Cottage which I have also made in past years.
There are a lot of flip and sew corners with the making of the star.
I decided to use them up right away and created this. Definitely a Halloween table runner.
The star points in this one are made using HST's, which are the cut offs from the first table runner stars.
After quilting it I appliqued the black cat and pumpkins which are from Accuquilt dies.
I love the fun backing print!
.jpg)






Super cute. . .I don't know which feature I enjoyed the most. . .the cats or the pumpkins!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable!!! Just perfect for the upcoming season.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, those are so cute, Vicki! I love the pumpkins inside the stars and then the cats on the next one. The black with little orange and white bits that you used for the star points is really neat. This heat has me craving fall things - looking ahead to cooler temperatures, I guess!
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute! They have a subtle Halloween flair with the applique. Love them!
ReplyDeleteThese runners are adorable, Vicki. I love how efficient you were with using cut-offs from the first runner in the second one. Well done, my friend!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!! I LOVE this one!! so cute!!
ReplyDeletelove the cat added to the runner
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute! I'm so ready for fall and cooler days!
ReplyDeleteBoth are wonderful, but I love that you created the second one with your leftovers!!! Brilliant! And such a cute runner!
ReplyDeleteOhhh, love those gingham pumpkins!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, that is so cute!
ReplyDeleteYour runners are so cute! They will be snapped up in your shop - especially since the stores have decided to put Halloween stuff out already. I love the gingham on the first one. And the appliqued kitties and pumpkin are so neatly stitched!
ReplyDeleteHow's the weather in your area? We were watching a golf tournament in Blaine, MN yesterday, and everything was so green!