I snuck a donation UFO quilt in the quilting queue and got it finished up and folded away. It will be given to my DIL later this year for her group to hand out. This makes the third so far this year. Many more to come I hope, there are a few more tops in the pile waiting their turn.
The tumbler flimsy was pieced over the winter.
Somewhere along the line I put this wide stripe in the donation fabric tub. It was the perfect size for this 48x60 lap quilt.
My design wall has wall hangings in progress...
And the piecing is done now. All parts of four different panels leftover from previous projects. Sometimes the panels just have too many pieces that I don't want to put all into one item.
Let's all hop over to Jennifer's Wednesday Wait Loss party.





Great tumbler quilt, Vicki! And you are all geared up for autumn!
ReplyDeleteThat is a very pretty quilt, the browns look great together. I love the way those letters look on your panel quilt - did you fussy cut them?
ReplyDeleteThe tumbler quilt is really pretty in the brown/cream combination. Someone will be thrilled with it. You have some cute new wall hangings going on.
ReplyDeleteThat is a pretty finish, Vicki! Your piecing on the tumbler rows is so precise - I tried just a few tumbler blocks once and gave up. I couldn't get the corners to match up! Looks like fun th8ngs on your design wall, too. P.S. do I Spy something I embroidered on your table? 😘
ReplyDeleteOh that is a darling Tumbler quilt, Vicki- so many pretty fall plaids. It will keep some lucky person warm and cozy. It is so much fun to see your newest quilts in progress on the design wall. Have a lovely day in the quilt room. Hugs
ReplyDeletevery fall like your projects are right now - they look really pretty
ReplyDeleteI do a little dance (in my head) when I see your design wall, and you have some fun projects going on there!
ReplyDeleteYour tumbler quilt is beautiful, Vicki. May I ask the size of the tumblers? Love your fall wall hangings, so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove that tumbler - and the browns - they are just so pretty showcased that way
ReplyDeleteI really like making those tumbler quilts for charity. The use a lot of fabric, go together quickly and and make a pretty quilt.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely tumbler quilt! Those fall fabrics are wonderful. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2026/08/19/wednesday-wait-loss-498