Friday, March 2, 2012

I have had an awesome week of finishing up quilts for donations. This cute little blue/yellow one was a panel and I added three borders to it, turned out so sweet I think. Quilted a Dwirling pattern on it.
This brightly colored wedge quilt I got the idea from Cynthia at http://ahhhquilting.blogspot.com/ Thanks Cynthia!! I quilted it using a panto called Watercourse.
This bright colored one is a Take Five pattern and I quilted it in a topo design freehand.
The scrap quilt is a pattern called Trashcan from Pat Speth, thanks Pat! I quilted it using the Baptist Fan template board from RnS designs.

3 comments:

  1. Look at you go! I am super jealous of your amazing ability to get quilts DONE! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynthia, that is what you get with an empty nester, LOL. I am just having a blast right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quilting on the scrap quilt I hope I can quilt like that some day!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html