Wednesday, March 7, 2012

One for me!

I started piecing this quilt in January at a quilt retreat, got all the blocks pieced and then it sat on my counter while I pieced and quilted all those donation quilts. So today I decided it was time to get this one finished, it's 81x81. This pattern is called Four Square by Cozy Quilt Designs. Autumn Journey is the jelly roll I used for this. For some odd reason I couldn't seem to measure right, I had to rip 3 of those borders and redo them. But I am glad I did and I like how it turned out. Thinking I should put some feathers on this one, and maybe some swags in the border. Might be a while before I get to the quilting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html