Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Spooky, Scary

I will enter this 'All Things Scary' card I made into the DRS So Spooky It's Scary challenge for this week. I started with white cardstock, adding a layer of black and then orange which I used a background candycorn stamp for. For embellishments I cut a moon from a die, black spider web from a punch, 2 ghosts from Stampin Up owl punch, stamped a witch hat then cut it out. I added some green ribbon for more color, but the most fun one is the little spider hanging from the web-I used a glitter brad and drew in his legs.

1 comment:

  1. Vicki, your spider is the cutest thing! Never would have thought to do this. It makes a great spider!! Thanks for playing along with us at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html