Friday, December 13, 2013

A finish for Friday

It's always good to finish something! This little quilt top measures at 45x60, I started it on Wed. and just finished it up now. I used Jenny's quick curve ruler and her pattern Urban Escape, a fun little quilt. I have no idea what I am going to do with it as the colors don't go with my decor, but I love them anyway!  It will be a fun one to quilt when I am in the mood to do that. Oh I added a small white border since I took this pic.
Linking up at Amanda Jean's for Friday Finish and Link a finish friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html