Monday, October 20, 2014

Fleece sweaters

As I was going through my craft show inventory this weekend, dividing it up for the 2 shows that will be on at the same time, I realized I had not shown you all my fleece sweaters I made up during the summer.



I knit all the bands and sleeves on my Brother knitting machine and then sew them to the fleece front and back on the sewing machine.
And a bunch of candy canes ready to go too!  I am now done with inventorying for the second show which starts on Thursday and runs through Nov 16th-I deliver for it tomorrow.  Today I will finish up a runner and hopefully get a snowman wall hanging quilted-these I will put into the third show which starts on Oct 30th thru Nov. 16th-I deliver for that one on Wednesday. My living room looks like a cyclone hit it with all my inventory out there!!  
I had a few people ask me how the last show was-I am happy to report I did really well there with my quilting and purses. 
As always I love getting your comments, I appreciate each and everyone!
Linking to a few of the parties on the left side bar :-)  Be sure to check out the inspiration that is posted each week.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! That strawberry one is my favorite. Too bad I only have boys. ;) I am so happy to hear your other show did well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your show, Vicki! Those sweaters are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html