Saturday, June 23, 2018

OMG quilt pieced

The Pixie Squares quilt is all pieced.  It was my choice for the June OMG challenge. The goal was to get it pieced and perhaps the quilting.  Time is running out and I have other things scheduled for the rest of the month.  The quilting will be my goal for next month.  I will show more photo's then.  BTW the pattern is by Whistlepig Creek.


I used the Pie Making Day by RJR jelly roll that I won last year, and white yardage for this quilt.  You can see how it looked at the beginning of the month HERE.  It really did go together quickly once I made myself sit back down and work on it!  

I'll be linking up with OMG at the end of the month.  And Tish's UFO busting today.  

I followed Jeanna's steps in correcting my email notifications of comments. Let's see if it worked for me:)

13 comments:

  1. Gotta love those quick quilts! Nice pattern you picked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute design and looks great with the happy, bright colors. Yay!! for completing you goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so much fun, Vicki! I love all the color. I went back and looked at your beginning of the month post - and would not have guessed how those squares went together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt. Congrats on accomplishing your June OMG. Hope the Blogger fix works for you. I’ve read where some have had to try it two or three times but have had success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice looking top. Congrats on meeting your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurray for meeting your goal. It is a lovely pattern for your fabric.

    My comments are now working. I hope yours are too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright colors against the white! Nice that you could take a pic outdoors finally, thanks to no rain!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! That's such a nice, bright fabric line. Looking forward to seeing it all quilted up next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vicki,
    Wow - this quilt went together quickly and you made your June goal. Win/win all the way around. I love these fabrics and how nice that they were also a win!
    Happy Sunday! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woot! Congrats on getting this one all pieced up! You will have it quilted before you know it next month. I do love those bright pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very fun and colorful quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on achieving your goal Vicki. I love the contrast of the bright white against the rainbow of bright colours, it's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html