Friday, November 22, 2019

AccuQuilt GO! Gingerbread tutorial

As a Go!Getter! for AccuQuilt I am sharing a tutorial on using their new gingerbread die along with the new 2 inch alphabet die and the rick rack die.  Oh what fun!

In the tutorial I will show you how quick and easy it is to decorate an apron and sew up matching hot pads.  These would make wonderful gifts as well as giving yourself a new set to wear while you whip up some yummy cookies this season.  Think what a wonderful hostess gift these would make!


I am loving the new 2 inch alphabet die, I am sure I will use it often.  The possibilities are endless. 



Doesn't he look sweet(pun intended!).  I used fabrics given to me by Island Batik as part of the Island Batik Ambassador program.

If you have been wanting to get an AccuQuilt now is a very good time as they are on sale! Maybe you need an early Christmas present:)  You can check them out HERE.



I hope you will swing over to their blog and check it out. I had so much fun designing it perhaps you will make it for a Christmas gift this year.

As a Go! Getter! for Accuquilt I was given the dies used in this project.  The die cutter was also given to me by AccuQuilt through the Island Batik Ambassador program.


Linking with Julie for Nov. UFO and WIP challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Oh. How. Adorable!! I just love your apron and the pot holders. You've made good use of both of your dies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! You did a great job designing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link, I'm off to check it out. That is one cute apron, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gingerbread men look so realistic!! Now I'm hungry for cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those gingerbread men look good enough to eat! And that alphabet would be super handy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute apron! I could use one of those today, but I would need a turkey! Or a roll! :) I love the 2" letters. I have the first alphabet die they made for the Go and I love them, but smaller letters would be nice.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your projects. I would make use of the alphabet also, great size.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html