Monday, November 11, 2019

Buffalo Plaid round two

Or perhaps that is round four and five!  Yep the long one has been popular:) This is the fourth one. They all look alike so you wouldn't know, but I just wanted to let you know that I am still quilting away.  I even ordered more of the buffalo plaid.  Gotta stock up while it is in season.


 And then a certain friend suggested I do a hexie one.  Of course I listened to her, LOL

I have been keeping the quilting simple on these as it doesn't show much.  Stippling on the center polka dots,  and stitching on the vertical lines in the border.  With stitch in the ditch around the black and white check. 


Don't forget today starts a new week of the Piece Of blog hop from Island Batik Ambassadors.  Go to the Island Batik blog for all the information and links to the Ambassador blogs and get signed up for the give away of a precut of Sand Bar! 






7 comments:

  1. Oh these are so cute! I just love the hexie version. How are your craft shows going this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see these and hear that they are flying out of your shop! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hexie one, Vicki! I knew these tabletoppers would be popular - that buffalo plaid is just so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hexagon shape and that you left a space in the center for a candle or flower arrangement :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really cute, I can see how they'd be popular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicki! Yippee on the runner being popular, although I would think the hexi would be as well. I have the triangles cut out for a gray hexi one myself for Sue's sister. Maybe I'll even get to work on it this week. Maybe. HAHA! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your various iterations of the snowmen toppers and runners are absolutely THE BEST! So darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html