Thursday, March 19, 2020

Morning Star table runner with Accuquilt

This morning on the Accuquilt blog I have a tutorial for this Morning Star table runner.  With all the trying times right now, hopefully this sunny yellow will put a little sunshine in your day.


As a Go! Getter accuquilt provided me with their fun morning star die which is pretty new on the market. It is a BOB, block on board die. This means you can cut the whole block with one pass.  So quick and easy to do. You only need three twelve inch blocks and some borders to whip up one of these.

Please hop over to the Accuquilt blog for the directions. If you make it I would love to see it.  Tag me at Vickiscraftsandquilting and tag Accuquilt also.

Linking with NTTWhoop WhoopTGIFF, Put Your Foot Down

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful block! I love some of these new Bobs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Looks like your Accuquilt cutter is so handy for blocks like that. I wanted to make a Christmas quilt out of that same block, but cutting it with a triangle ruler and rotary cutter was really tedious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki! What a lovely block and table runner. We could all use a little sunshine in our house, and these blocks just ooze that. How nice that the die cuts all the pieces you need in one pass! Are you going to add this to your craft fair repertoire? ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a pretty little runner, and the sunshine fabrics are just perfect for these gloomy days. How cool that you can cut the whole block in one pass! Fun to see what you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy feelings just looking at your table runner, Vicki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ARE a Go getter...but you already were before Accuquilt came along. I love my Accuquilt GO. I have several dies but not one BOB. Your runner is beautiful. I bet it would nice in Christmas colors also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! Love all the golds and yellows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Might we have some of these dies singly, as I do not have a BOB.?
    Just wondering if you have some numbers or sizes and shapes of others that would work?
    Thanks sew much, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your runner is great and I love the fabrics you chose. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! and it is so sunshiney!!!! It makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html