Tuesday, March 31, 2020

To Do Tuesday #11

Wow that nasty head cold knocked me down for over two weeks. And then of course after feeling better I had several other things to do and quilting took a back seat.  

The last To Do Tuesday goal for me was to get better...DONE!

So for the coming week I have two goals.
1. I dug out these blocks that I started sometime during 2019.  So the goal for these is to make more for a lap size quilt. 


2. Work on blocks for a quilt I started last week using this strip pack. It's all cut out so it's pedal to the metal. 

Linking with my friend Roseanne for To Do Tuesday.



8 comments:

  1. Both of those projects are so bright and cheerful! Glad you are feeling better! Can't wait to see what you are creating with those rainbow colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow/blue combination! Looking forward to what you come up using the rainbow strips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue and yellow blocks! Glad you've pulled them out to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicki! I'm sorry that darn cold knocked you out but it's a good time to just lay low, rest, and get it out of your system. I'm looking forward to seeing both of these projects come to fruition. Thanks so much for linking up this week. Stay healthy and safe. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling better. The blue and yellow blocks are so 'happy'...just what we all need right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the cold. Take care and good luck getting what makes sense done!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html