Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ruler work

Here is what is on my Nolting longarm frame, started working on it yesterday. It is 30's prints but in a more modern setting with the diamonds and white sashings. And continuing the modern feel into the quilting of straight lines and a little curvy ribbon candy in the sashings. I hope to get to more quilting on it today, but first I have to get outside while it is still cool and paint a door frame at least two coats-shouldn't take long right? Then it will be time to water the grass seed again :-)

3 comments:

  1. Cute! And so fun--love the quilting! Missing MN already...and I'm sick of the move...I don't care how much I still have to unpack--I am quilting this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ruler work you've done on this quilt. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Your ruler work looks perfect! And it suits the quilt so well....

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html