Monday, December 7, 2015

December goal decided

Whew I almost missed getting my December goal announced and linked up at ALYOF. I did miss it last month.  Since I am trying really hard to get my donation 'to be quilted' pile cleaned up, I picked another of those to do. This is a crumb quilt with sashed blocks, I am not 100% sure but I think I finished piecing it earlier this year. So a little quilting and a little binding and it will be done!

Linking at ALYOF for the last month of the year-where has all that time gone!!!!!!!  Is is just me or does everyone feel like that?

2 comments:

  1. It's not just you...I thought yesterday that man, 15 YEARS of the 2000s has zipped by in a blink. This is a really homey-looking quilt. Are you putting flannel on the back? Looks like one to snuggle under.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely not the only one! Wasn't it just yesterday that we were 'worrying' about the 2012 end of the world??? :D LOL This is a great top, can't wait to see it all quilted up - you got this one!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html