Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Step by Step texture-book review

Do you love texture on your quilts?  If so this book might interest you.  Christina Cameli was kind enough to let me do a review of her newest book.  It is called Step-by-step Texture quilting.  The minute I opened the book I was just intrigued with all the beautiful color throughout this book.  It has been laid out very well, it's just a beautiful book and very informative.




Christina has 65 free-motion and walking foot designs in this book.  All of the designs can be done on either your domestic machine or on a longarm(which is what I use).  Just look at one page of the book and you can see how awesome it is.  She does a great job showing how you can get more texture or less texture on your quilt.


There are sections on how to quilt grid style, free motion style and ideas for borders too.  For easy reference, in the back of the book there are little peeks of each design with it's name and the page number.

I would love to show you more of the book but then you wouldn't need to buy it.  And I know Christina worked hard to give you great designs and ideas step by step!  Yes I recommend this book.  You can get it right from Christina HERE, she'll even autograph it for you.  Or from Amazon.

Disclosure: I was given the book from Christina Cameli to do this review.  Thanks Christina!!

Linking at Midweek MakersLet's Bee Social and WednesdayWaitLoss

14 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki! I have taken a few classes from Christina on Craftsy/Bluprint and learned a lot from her. I can only imagine how good the book is. I'll check it out! Thanks for letting us know it's available and for the recommendation. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, some of those designs are just stunning! Thanks for the review and recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christina's quilting and her previous books. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've watched a few of Christina's on line classes and really enjoy her teaching. I'm going to have to order a book! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great book! I'll have to put it on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have taken online classes with Christina and followed her blog for years now. She is such a kind and caring teacher. I have all of her previous books. This one looks like another gem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book is actually in my cart on Amazon...need to make the final call on the items in it and buy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love texture on quilts and never really know how to do it other than my usual straight lines! This might be a great way to learn! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems like a very interesting book! Thank for the review

    ReplyDelete
  10. I took her class at QuiltCon and love her style and techniques. Ordered the book the day before yesterday on my Kindle....hooray! Can't wait to start doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great book! I have been watching classes by Christina on Bluprint.....soooo good! At first I thought I didn't need the book as I could watch the classes plus I have a lot of other FMQ books. BUT I couldn't resist and so glad I have this book!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks like a great book, one that should be a staple on the quilt shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful quilting! Looks like a great book. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html