Saturday, September 21, 2019

Only one more to go

There is only one more UFO for this quarter for FAL that I have to get done because I just finished number 4 of five, Yippee!
 The pattern for this table runner is Roasted Coffee by Connie at Freemotion By the River.
 It feels so good to be getting these off the shelves/counter in between finishing up loads of other table runners.  It's been a good quilting week, but now there is lots of binding to do.  And some table runners need their appliques finished also.


Linking with Tish's UFO Busting

I will link up with Sarah for Q3FAL.

Hoping you are having a quilty weekend! What is your next project small or big?

13 comments:

  1. This is so pretty with beautiful fabric choices. I also love the quilting in your last post. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I am working on a scrappy quilt again. This time for a customer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie's got so many great patterns and tutorials - I was just over there browsing around and found a bunch I could see myself making! Yours is so pretty, Vicki! I really like the color combination you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors of those fabrics and that design are so pretty! Of course, your quilting rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your quilting on this one, especially the wishbones in the stitched square. Did you use rulers to make the square so nice and neat?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely table runner! Your quilting is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are on a roll! Keep it up. This is a pretty table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a beautiful finish, too. Best of luck in finishing the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Vicki! I'm so glad you like my patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are on fire, just like roasted coffee, my friend :) Congrats on another UFO finish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Four out of Five completed!!! OK, Vicki, if you are going to brag so much about your UFOs (or the lack of them) then it will be difficult to stay friends. I mean you can only lord over me so much before I run away :-p
    I could say that it is a lovely finish with very pretty quilting, but I am fuming too much to say so :-D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html