Tuesday, May 26, 2020

To Do Tuesday #19

Whew I am tired my quilty friends!  It either means I haven't been sleeping or I've been working hard.  Ok some of both actually;)

My goals were to hopefully finish my customer quilt. DONE!!!

All Island Batiks and solid brown Bella.  My customer had previously purchased THIS quilt using other batiks but with this pattern.  She loved it and so did her boyfriend and he wanted one for his own just like it.  We came pretty close to the same colors.  The pattern is a Missouri Star tutorial called Diamond Dash. I quilted this one the same as the previous one. It measures 75" x 66".

Another goal was to make more masks, I made 8 more.  I have listed them in my Etsy shop, sold one there and two locally.  I won't show you all of them here, I am pretty sure you all know what a mask looks like by now:]  


The third goal was to work on a birthday table runner.  But I needed to get these two football runners done for a local customer first.  So the birthday one didn't get done, but it is designed.  It's gonna be yummy!! 

I didn't have it on my goal list but I knitted a few more sweaters also.  They are awaiting their buttons.  I also did a quick meander on three donation quilts. 

Goals for this week are:
  1. Knit at least one sweater
  2. Start piecing birthday table runner
  3. Bind 3 donation quilts. 
  4. I really need to make another patriotic runner, the supply is dwindling. 
  5. Sew buttons on already knitted sweaters

Perhaps I should have a little nap to re-energize me!!

In case you were looking for my Monday Memories post yesterday I decided to take the day off since it was Memorial Day.  In truth I couldn't find my mojo to write the post, LOL

Please join everyone at Home Sewn By Us for To Do Tuesday to see what everyone has accomplished this past week and their goals for next week.

12 comments:

  1. After reading what you've accomplished this week, no wonder you're tired! Your quilt turned out beautifully, as did the football runners. How fun! Have a good week and hope you get some rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thread has certainly been flying over there - you go, girl! Can't wait to see the birthday runner; I'm sure it will be a fun one. You have a healthy list for the week, and I'll bet you'll nail it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those football runners are great. They would be great for a Superbowl party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job finishing the customer quilt! I like that design! Looking forward to seeing the birthday runner you're designing, too. Hope you're able to start sleeping better - that's always frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicki! I just love the football runners . . . and I am looking forward to some normalcy for football season, I hope. I'm sorry you haven't been sleeping . . . what's up with that?! I often go through bouts of that, most often on Sunday nights for some reason. I hope it will be a distant memory starting tonight! Thanks for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne P.S. The link to your previous quilt for your customer doesn't work - it brings us to today's post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nap is part of the new schedule, right? Great job, Vic, quiting, quilting and knitting, too! I'm looking forward to the birthday table runner, whenever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Great week...you got a lot accomplished..love the
    football runners...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE those football runners. They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The football runners are so much fun! I can understand why you are tired...I get tired just reading about all you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many folks are suffering from loss of mojo. It is understandable. In any case, you are prolific as ever and continue creating beauty. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! you have been busy. Its great to see what you've been working on. I loved the flower quilting on the pink fleece.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got a lot done! Good luck on this week!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html