Thursday, May 6, 2021

A gift for Mom-Accuquilt tutorial

 As a Go! Getter for Accuquilt I recently had the opportunity to create a tutorial for the Accuquilt blog.  They have a new die for a tea/coffee cup, which they provided for me.  The tutorial is for a mug rug, a gift for mom.  It was so fun to whip up something so small and quick.  You can check out the tutorial HERE.  It requires just a few scraps. 


There is a little pocket to hold a tea bag or two.  Put it in a matching cup and you have a quick gift.  If you leave off the words you have a fun gift for a teacher or friend.




9 comments:

  1. How cute - and those little quick projects are such fun! Happy Mother's Day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! And GO! you ( haha I can be so funny)
    What a sweet tutorial - and love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coffee cup die is super cute! Reminds me that I have some coffee-themed fabrics waiting to be made into something :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute gift idea. Going to check out the tutorial even though I do not have that particular die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicki! That a fun die and a cute mug rug. I know someone at work who would adore this. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great mug rug; it is as cute an can be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of the pocket, you could also place silverware in the pockets for cute placemats. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable, love the pocket!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html