Sunday, May 9, 2021

scrap winnings plus...

 Way back during the early days of this year Selina from Selina Quilts was giving away some fabric scraps.  Those who waved their hand got sent a box of scrappy goodness!  I was one of those people.  Since we were gone at the time I had her send it to my daughters and I picked it up when we got back home.  Just look at all that red and blue, I see patriotic in a bit of it don't you?  There was even a little stack of 4 inch squares already cut, that might just be a hint;)  There was even a patriotic fabric that is big enough for the back of one of my runners, which you might get to see later this week if I get it quilted.



And as if that wasn't enough, a few months later Selina participated in the Kitchen Stitchin blog hop. She was showing her dish mat and towels that she made.  If we left a comment we were entered into her giveaway. Well guess what!!!  I won!!  She asked me what color I would like, I said I would use these in my fifth wheel and I decorate in teals with a dash of brown.  OMG you guys these are just perfect for it!  Can't wait to use them.  Thank you so much Selina, you are very generous!


Wishing all Mothers everywhere a Happy Mother's Day!!

Linking with Oh Scrap!


14 comments:

  1. What fun! The dish mat and towels are so pretty, and I know you're going to have fun with those scraps! Happy Mother's Day, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well weren't you lucky - I used to have luck when entering give away's but not so much anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mothers Day to you too! Red in any form is a color I have little of. What a great win for you you ... both times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun scraps and a gorgeous prize gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been a lucky winner! The scraps will be fun to play with - especially with you making the patriotic runners for your shop right now. Are you planning a 5th wheel trip soon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always a kick to get prizes in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh, it looks like you are in for some fun. Love the drying mat too - looks like it was made to order.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like some scrappy fun is in your future. Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap! Looking forward to seeing what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome scrap jackpot. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why is it we enjoy scraps from others so much? It looks like you won a great bunch of scraps. And then to win again! I'm hoping some of your luck rubs off on me. I'm looking forward to see what you do with these scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun gifts from fellow quilters!!! I hope you had a good mother's day, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun! I really love the colors of the dish mat and towels.

    ReplyDelete
  13. scraps are always a great surprise

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html