Sunday, January 23, 2022

Break time is over!

Thanks for hanging in there while I took a month break from blogging.  From time to time I feel the need to not blog, do you ever get that way?  That doesn't mean I haven't been keeping busy though.  

After seeing a table runner Sarah made using a charm pack last year I decided I should use up a charm pack I had just sitting waiting for the right design to use it for.  Charm packs are so cute sitting in the store just waiting to jump into our hands;)  This one was Christmas fabrics with metallic accents.  The light colors I took from a different neutral charm pack.  

This was a quick but fun one to make.  I pulled out my Accuquilt 8" cube and used these two dies.  One for the HST's and the other to cut my charms to 4 1/2" square.  Just layer 6 charms and run it through your Accuquilt Go!  In just a minute or two you have enough cut for this table runner.  You could easily whip through some scraps to make this also. 


Please stop back tomorrow for a great pressing tip!

I'll be linking up on Sunday with Oh Scrap!




11 comments:

  1. I wondered if you were still in Arizona as you were not blogging - hope you had a good break. I never find it difficult to blog - I guess I just sit down in the evening and feel like I am talking to you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Vicki! Your runner is shaping up to be a really nice project. Looking forward to seeing how you will finish it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty one, Vicki! I always love star designs. (And of course I have charm packs laying around, like everyone!) Glad to see you back on the blog, but hope you've been having fun in the sun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Hopefully you've recharged your batteries and your creative juices are flowing. I'm not sure your juices ever stopped flowing, though. Great idea for a fun, easy table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those star blocks! Hope you had an enjoyable little break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicki! Cute and quick little runner! I love all things with stars in them and these stars are twirling up some sparkly fun. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are back to blogging. Love your table runner, perfect for those charm packs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and quick, Vicki! Looking forward to your pressing tip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I only blog when I have something to show or when I feel like it. I will never be a day by day, week by week blogger. I don't know how others' manage to blog every other day. Kudos to them. =) As for your runner, 'tis very cute. The perfect way to use up that pretty charm pack.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back! We all need breaks from everything from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html